LAH3C Participation Agreement
Los Angeles Healthcare Competencies to Careers Consortium
The Los Angeles Healthcare Competency to Career Consortium (LA H3C) is a multi-college consortium project among all nine colleges that comprise the Los Angeles Community College District. A consortium of the community colleges, trade impacted companies, sector intermediaries, the workforce system and employers in the health-care industry sector will join forces to create an innovative training model for trade-impacted workers and other long-term unemployed in the Greater Los Angeles area. The primary focus of the project will be to build upon the progress of prior year TAACCCT grant projects to develop competency-based, stacked and latticed programs of study, including a common foundation credential, certificates of achievement and A.A./A.S. degrees related to eleven career pathways in the health science professions.
Your agreement to participate in this exciting grant is critical to it's success and is greatly appreciated. Please review the following and then acknowledge your voluntary participation:
- You agree to be included in the list of students who have participated in the grant project.
- You agree to allow the grant to include basic data such as your name, address, and date of birth (but not grades) from your LACCD college records.
- You acknowledge that your participation is entirely voluntary and that you are free to withdraw at any time, without giving a reason, without cost, and without any effect on class grades.
- You agree to the release of personal information to agencies designated for the purpose of reporting, evaluating, and providing services (U.S. Dept. of Labor, City of Los Angeles Workforce Investment Board, LACCD, external evaluator, and LATTC).
- You consent to the use of your photographs, videos, and audio the sole discretion of LACCD for an unlimited period of time in their marketing efforts in any form or publication.
I understand that submission of this electronic document will be treated as my signature for the purpose of program intake.
PRIVACY ACT: In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974 (Public Law No. 93-579, 5 U.S.C. 552a), you are hereby notified that the Department of Labor is authorized to collect information to implement the Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training Program under 19 USC 2372 – 2372a. The principal purpose for collecting this information is to administer the program, including tracking and evaluating participant progress. Providing this information, including a social security number (SSN) is voluntary; failure to disclose a SSN will not result in the denial of any right, benefit or privilege to which the participant is entitled. The information that is collected on this form will be retained in the program files of the grantee and may be released to other Department officials in the performance of their official duties.
This project was funded by a grant awarded by the Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training (TAACCCT) Grant Program, as implemented by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The Los Angeles Healthcare Competencies to Careers Consortium/ TAACCCT is an equal opportunity program; it does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.